Tuesday, November 12, 2013

BARNES

I played Bingo last night.  Lost - but had fun.  Had scheduled to go out to dinner with Jack  but my ankle is swollen so the doctor suggested I stay off it less than I usual so Jack and I had dinner in the dining room and then I played Bingo.  He thinks Bingo is boring.

I'm waiting for Rose to take me back over to Big Barnes as we call it.   Maybe they'll find out this time what is wrong with me and also why my ankle has swollen up.  Are the two connected?  The doctor here did another Doppler on my ankle yesterday but  no  word on that.  The physicians will interpret that at Barnes, I guess.  I don't know how long I will have to stay there but I sure they are tired of testing me.  The technician who did the second doppler left card for me tho call him and tell him what they determine is the diagnoses.

Brother Donald called me yesterday evening.  He also thought the Family Picture collection was a good idea.  Looking back over over previous blogs I should haave been doing this for years.  I  will start now. More later.  Rose is here.

No comments: