Thursday, November 21, 2013

Cold weather is here.

Rose will be here probably before I get this posted.  I still haven't talked to the house doctor about a specific release date.  The physical therapist just told me
I will  probably get to have therapy this Saturday and Sunday since Thanksgiving falls next week and will slow down my sessions.  Some of the therapists are secretive about what might be occurring but others are quite open.  I feel I'm mostly here for the therapy if I'm not having any therapy during the Thanksgiving season, I should be released.   I haven't broached this idea to them yet though.

It's raining and windy outside today.  A good day for a nap.  Chris and Shelly picked the worst weather we've had so far to go to Branson but anyplace is good for a nap.  Enjoy.

No comments: