Saturday, November 30, 2013

Finally To The Lake

It's Saturday and Pete and Janet have called this morning.  Scott and I are here at the lake.  He made pancakes and bacon for breakfast and is trying out the new washer and dryer.  I've also talked to Sis and all three boys were up at their house.  We haven't seen a single boat or fisherman in the cove.  Brother Joe did send pictures per my requests but I'm still waiting for the rest of the family to send them and Rose will post them on the Gazette.  I've got room on the walls here for them after we get them and get them posted.

I heard from Kay Berry this week that she will have some time to spend down here at the  lake house with me this winter since I will be able to come in and out some of BJEC some.  I believe they have therapy available here and I will take advantage of it.  I don't know if you remember who she is but she used to live right next door and we had lost contact for several years.  With her help and Linda Orso, perhaps my stay at BJEC will be limited.

Scott is going off to the store for soda and snacks.  I should scold him.  We have to be back tomorrow because he and the  boys have to be back in Louisville by  Monday.  He's making hamburgers for lunch and carryout for dinner.  I don't think Beth has trained him as much as being a father has.  Aunt Rose says all three boys have been as good as gold. They like the lake mostly in hot weather.  St. Louis is more fun in winter.

Waiting for pictures and news about Thanksgiving Dinners and Pictures.

No comments: