Thursday, November 07, 2013

GAZETTE

I woke up early this morning and lay in bed thinking about this Family Gazette and the pictures and albums I have at the Lake House.  Many of you know of my pictures and albums around the place.  Many date back to lost generations.  With the coming holidays, there will be many family gatherings and picture taking.  I have extra frames and albums and with the current technology, it would be easy to add the current update to the collection.  I could probably get someone to develop the pictures.  Identifying by email would be simple.  Framing would be a cold weather chore I could get help with.  I would probably need more frames and might run out of walls but could always use albums.

Brother Joe and his genealogy studies fill in with this photo history.  Joe, like most visitors really likes looking at the photos.

No comments: