Sunday, November 10, 2013

Going Back to Barnes

I think it looks like a cold day again today.  I played Bingo yesterday afternoon after Rose's visit.  I didn't win a round but seemed like I almost did. Isn't that always happens when you gamble?  Here a person isn't betting for cash.  I had fun and nothing to lose.  I will play again Monday evening.

Took a break for breakfast in my room.  Then Rose called.  I keep busy for someone who doesn't leave the premises.  I don't know what I did if I were here without my cell phone and computer.  I'm even trying to proofread more accurately during this current
stay at BJEC.

The neurologists at Barnes-Jewish Hospital want me to come back for further testings.  They are at their wits' end with me.   I feel I've been tested more than a guinea pig.  I will go back over there on Tuesday morning and be checked in for even more extensive tests and hopefully this time they can find out what is wrong with me and have a cure.  I don't know how long I'll be there or where I'll go afterward.  Keep your fingers and say another prayer for me.

No comments: