Friday, November 08, 2013

JOURNAL ENTRY

Sunshiny but it looks cold out today.  Needless to say, I didn't go out to check.  I had my physical and occupational therapies earlier in the day,  Rose came this afternoon with fresh clothes for the next days.  No matter what I say, she comes anyhow.  I think she worries about my getting bored and lonely.  Something or someone most always distracts me.  Last night Chris came for a visit after her visit.  This evening I was having dinner with Jack when Sabrina surprised me with her appearance and as soon as I finished eating, we had a long visit.  Sabrina and I visited and she is going to have the Abbott family clan for Thanksgiving so says she will get those pictures I want which is just the beginning.  I think everyone who works here knows me by name and remembers me.
Other things I do while I'm here is play on this computer.  The Family Gazette is practically full time work for me because of the way I type but spell check helps.

No comments: