Saturday, November 23, 2013

Release is in Sight

This is another one of those posts I've spent a lot of time typing and then lost so it may come through again or this may be it.  Of course  with it being Saturday Janet and Pete called.  The temperature in Idaho was about the same as in Missouri - cold 18 degrees.  Pete discovered this when he went out to get the paper in his pajamas.  Why didn't he just turn on the TV?

I had a pleasant unexpected visitor this week.  Actually, she had said she was going to be   in  the area and might stop in and see me,  It was Kim BOAZ Rogers.  At first I didn't know who she was but soon she was the same KIM.  She had sent me an email all about her family but I can't find it so I've asked her to send another.  They live in Chesterfield and have a place very near mine at the lake.  She said Aaron is faring very well with her kidney and still has Denny's boat.

I think I'll get out of here about Wednesday.  I like it mostly for the therapy and they are letting me do therapy on Sunday tomorrow to add some time.  I have an eye doctor appointment on Monday and hope they can fix my vision.  Ever since I've had the cataract operation and new glasses, I've been watching TV with one eye closed and still not having a clear picture.  It took a long time then to complain.

No comments: