Saturday, November 23, 2013

Saturday on the Computer

It's Saturday but Pete went out to get the paper in his pajamas and it was pretty cold in Idaho - about like it was in Missouri though I didn't go out  and don't plan on doing so.  I did get therapies today since I'll be done next week except for home health and exercising myself.  I.m hoping the weather gets nice enough that Chris and I can resume walking.  He likes that and so do I.

Pete overslept this morning.  He said they are hosting Thanksgiving at their house,  Their will be 18 of them.  Theirs is is the only home big enough to hold them all.  I'm sure it will be a gala event.

Shirley's arm is still paining her and it has been over three weeks since her fall.  She just can't seem to get any relief.  I think she's off to the hair dresser today.

I had an unexpected visitor one day this week.  I knew she was coming but at first didn't know who it was.  It was Kim BOAZ Rogers - Denny's daughter.  She had sent me the ages and schools of the girls but I couldn't retrieve them to post them so I've ask Kim to send them again.  They live in Chesterfield but have a lake house very near mine.   Rose came while she was there and we kicked ourselves for not taking her picture. She looks really good.

No comments: