Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Seems Like Friday

I put this post in once but somehow lost it before I posted it.  I had a good therapy session day and look really  forward to more of the same.  Jack and I went in the TV room after dinner and I made several trips around this large table without assistance though I could have grabbed on to a chair or the table if I'd needed to.

A young aide just helped me get ready for bed.  I'm sure I'm old enough to be her grandmother.  Chris came by on his way home from work tonight.  He and Shelly are off to Branson tomorrow to celebrate her Uncle's birthday and it looks like the weather isn't going to be too nice.  Low around 18 degrees, I believe, and windy.

Today would have been my 46th anniversary with Brick.  We got married 11/20/65.  It truly does seem like yesterday.  Rose and Jack Mayfield were attendants.  Rose is still sticking with me.  She was here today and will be here tomorrow, too.

No comments: