Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Turkey and Therapy

After meeting and delay about my release which Rose told them specifically that I needed much more therapy and that was why she didn't want me released, I didn't get any therapy today.  Chris came tonight and took me to dinner and took me for a long walk in Forest Park even though it was quite cold out.  We didn't measure the distance but plan to do so next time.  He just came back after dropping me off.  I'd left my cell phone in his car.  Shelly didn't join us this evening.  She's working with the finishing off of their basement.

Rose and Shirley are hosting Thanksgiving but I'm not sure who all is coming.  Scott will arrive with possibly boys sometime Thanksgiving Day.  Beth is going on to Kansas City at some point to see her family but it will be nice to see her.  Rose and Shirley are hosting it but I believe Whole Foods is cooking the turkey and attendees are each bringing dishes.  It's always good eating.

No comments: