Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Waiting for Therapy

I thought I would be leaving here for good this week but Rose doesn't think I'm well enough for her to take care of me even though the Extended Care Facility thinks I've recovered enough to be out of here.  Rose believes I need 24 hour supervision which she currently doesn't feel she can give me with her work load and Shirley's broken arm.    I will get to go to Rose and Shirley's for Thanksgiving and then Scott and the boys and I will go on to the lake for the following weekend.  Beth is going on to Kansas City to spend a few days with her family.

I'm going to concentrate even harder on therapy to improve my balance and strength.  I am going out to dinner with Chris this evening and may stop by the house to get my fit bit which measures distance we walk.  Last Thanksgiving I walked over a mile and that's my current goal.

No comments: