Monday, December 16, 2013

Back in St. Louis

I'm back in St. Louis now after a wonderful stay at the lake.  Linda baked Christmas cookies, and I probably gained weight while we were there.  She made a meatloaf the last night we were there and we had the leftovers here in St. Louis when we got back.  Rose is going to send her thank you notes for her consideration of the rest of us.  Chris was here when we got back and helped unload the car.  He had to sample the cookies.  There were six different kinds,  It took him quite some time and some samples to determine his favorite.  I believe he said he just couldn't decide so just kept trying them all.  Yesterday Linda did say she would like to give Scott and Chris a lesson in sheet folding.  When she was looking for sheets to change for her bed, the only ones she could find were what she called 'wadded up'.  She made do.  She did love the new washer and dryer.

Rose has her guitar lesson today.  She says she hasn't been practicing as much as she should have but she did practice last night.  My Notre Dame football player from BJEC called me Saturday night and he truly misses me.  And I miss him.

No comments: