Saturday, December 21, 2013

Christmas Eve Eve

Scott and Beth and the boys will be arriving sometime today, and since it's Saturday I will be hearing from Pete and Janet.  We're having Jalen's birthday party tonight and Christmas tomorrow, so it will really be quiet around here on Christmas Day.  We are still eating delicious Linda's cookies,  She certainly made tons of them.

Rose was much relieved after her trip to the hairdresser.  She looked better too.  She had some bad news for me though.  The hairdresser was going to come here to the house to cut my hair before the party but couldn't find time.  Any pictures we take will not have me in close ups.

I think Donald told me he and Vita were flying to Kansas City for the holidays and then were going to Florida for a while.  Margaret and some of her family and I are going to try to get together for a either breakfast, lunch or dinner, whatever we can manage.

It's been nice weather here the last few days but rained a lot last night and is supposed to get really cold Sunday and Monday.  Chris and I walked the night we went out to dinner and Rose found my FitBit and Shirley found the right battery.  Now I can keep track of how far I walk.

More later after Pete calls and after the birthday party.

No comments: