Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas on the 22nd

Santa arrived early this year, but we don't have any little ones who know the truth about him so we had our brunch and gift opening when everyone could be here.  Scott and Beth and the boys had to leave for that long drive shortly after gift opening,  We ate first but I didn't hear either of the boys complain.  They must have been hungry even after that wonderful dinner we had at J Buck's the night before,

It got even colder overnight and there's a possibility of some snow flurries.  Liz and Dave Prange and I are going out to dinner tonight.  Liz and I have a long history together.  She and Brick and I worked at  GMAC together.  She still works there though it's called Ally now.  I'm eager to catch up on happenings with her and their family and our mutual acquaintances.

I'm having an interview with a possible caretaker/companion this Friday and will see how that goes.  Linda can't come any more until after January and I haven't heard back from Joan.  Meanwhile, if anyone hears of someone looking for this sort of position, tell them about me.

No comments: