Saturday, December 28, 2013

Family Dinner

We interviewed the candidate for helper/companion yesterday, and she and I may try a few days at the lake next week.  She seems like a very good prospect except she won't be  available for schooldays.  I will need some one for those days during the year.  She  watches a nephew who has Downs Syndron during the school year anytime school is in session and must be in St. Louis then.   I'd still like to be there more, so I'd still like to find another helper/companion.

Brayden stayed here in St. Louis with us but spent the night with the Hollensbes last night.  I was in trouble with Rose and Shirley for allowing him to go.  Rose and I picked him up this afternoon.

Several of us are going out to dinner--some of the Abbotts, Chris and Shelly, Rose and Shirley, and Brayden and I.  We will post pictures later.

No comments: