Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Got to Hurry

Rose and I are I are both up rather early this morning .  I have to have my eyes checked by my opthamalogist as a follow up to the YAG procedure he did two weeks ago.  And get a prescription for new glasses,  My appointment is at eight fifty and we need to be home by ten because we have some outside help coming.  The outside help is with Martha's Hands Agency as needed.  The CNA spends 4 hours with me exercising, bathing, fixing lunch, and any thing else I need in that span.  Her employer us sent a beautiful poinsetta yesterday.

No hurry now.  I'm back from the eye doctor and the CNA has finished her chores and departed.  We're going to have our Family Christmas Sunday with a brunch.  It's a bit early, but that's when Scott and Beth and the boys can make it.  Rose and Shirley put up the tree with Joy and Goldman and Luke's help while I was at the lake this weekend.  They didn't put any icicles on it but there are lots of ornaments.

We've been eating Linda's cookies like crazy.  They are so good.  I'm not sure when I'll get back to the lake again.  We're trying to set up the calendar for the rest of this year, and if anyone can go for at least three days it would be a good trip.  We starting to fill in the January 2014 calendar too,  It was certainly nice being down there those days with Linda and I look forward to more.





No comments: