Thursday, December 05, 2013

Got a TV and a PERSONAL TRAINERR

Chris came and took me out to dinner last night.  Rose took me to the Pepose Vision Center this morning for a "YAG" (laser) procedure to remove a membrane that developed after my cataract surgery.  I will go back for a new glasses prescription in a few weeks.  My roommate has a TV, but not one we can both watch.  The maintenance person here is installing mine right now.

We had an ice storm this morning that slowed traffic down around pretty much.  Rose  and I made it okay to the eye doctor, but more weather is supposed to move in this afternoon.

The personal trainer/therapist I was supposed to start with is booked solid, so Chris is looking for an alternative.

Art Jaske, Mary Pauline's guardian, called Rose last night with the word that she was very bad and wasn't going to last very long.  We'll update as we hear any word.

No comments: