Saturday, December 14, 2013

HAPPY DAYS

Linda and I are at the lake.  I forgot my computer and will send this update through Rose and Linda’s.  It is so good to be here and out of that place.  We have very cold temperatures and probably will continue to do so but we don’t plan on going outside.  It’s Saturday and Pete and Janet called as usual.  Rose has called this morning too.  I heard from Donald this week and he, like everyone else, was so happy for me.  I’ve had lots of congratulations and well-wishers who felt so relieved when I got out of there. 

Linda is a superb cook.  We did our grocery shopping the day we got here after she had our menu made out and we checked what was here.  She made several batches of cookies yesterday and is going to make some more today.  I’m using her computer and will forward this to Rose to post.  Back to Linda, she’s helped me with my exercises and we’ll do more today.  I didn’t bring my walker because everything is uphill and cold right now.  Rose gets my pills ready before we leave St. Louis and Linda is very careful about my taking them on schedule. 


I’m getting ready to get in the shower.  Linda and I have to be home by late tomorrow afternoon and I’m already hating to leave.  We bought some logs and have been burning a fire in the fireplace.  Though it may not put out much heat, it’s beautiful.





No comments: