Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Houlihan's

I'm not sure I can spell this word but last night was a wonderful evening of reminisicing and good food too.  Dave and Liz Prange took me to Houlihan's where we had been before but just couldn't remember the name of the place, so it was difficult to find with their GPS.  We found it and it was right where Dave thought but just had a different name.  Liz is still working for GMAC which is now Ally.  They've closed their St. Louis offices and she commutes weekly to Chicago.  Liz and Dave have only one grandchild and his name is also Brayden.  That's the only two Braydens I've ever heard of.  Dave also had just heard the name once.

It's going to be very quiet for Christmas after the weekend.  I much prefer the weekend.  I'm the only one up this morning and I haven't even checked the forecast, but I'm sure it's cold.


No comments: