Friday, December 27, 2013

Interview

We're getting to host Brayden for a few days starting this afternoon. Beth is going to Kansas City to spend a few days with her grandmother and will drop him off en route this afternoon.  He kept changing his mind yesterday, but I haven't heard so I assume they are on their way.

Chris took me out to dinner last night.  I've been eating out a lot lately.  I went to Houlihan's with Dave and Liz and The Highlander with Chris one night and J Buck's with the family for Jalen's sixteenth birthday and Lester's last night.  We're planning a family dinner with some of the Abbotts tomorrow night.  I'm not sure which of the Abbotts can come but we will take pictures and post them.

I'm interviewing a potential helper/companion this afternoon.  Linda can't come back anymore until February and her sister in law is too expensive.  Kay Berry and I are going to talk after New Years.  I'm eager to get back down to the lake and really miss being there even in cold weather.

No comments: