Tuesday, December 10, 2013

LEAVING BJEC

This is not a good place to be.  Even some of the help agrees with us.  I will be going back to Rose and Shirley's tomorrow afternoon and leaving this place at three.  I'm not sure how much weight I've lost in the past few weeks but I'm sure it's some.  One of the therapists who has become my friend brought me coffee this morning for breakfast but I didn't get any with breakfast.  I don't get any therapy with their exorbitant rates and the food is hardly edible.  I asked for a fresh pitcher of water while Rose was here this morning and it's not here yet.  Rose and I are interviewing a home health agency late tomorrow who would help out some at the house and make things easier for all of us.

Rose comes every day.  Chris stopped by on his way home from work last night for a few minutes.  He got back late Sunday from the game.  Linda Orso and I plan on going down to the lake house Thursday and coming back Sunday.  Kay Berry may be available some so things are looking up.  Linda said she doesn't have her Christmas cards or shopping done so we will get that done.  Brother Donald called me but I was in the middle of something and he hasn't called me back.

No comments: