Thursday, December 12, 2013

Leaving For Lake

Rose and I are up packing for my trip to the lake.  It is so good to be out of BJEC.  As you can see by the pictures, I made several friends and plan on going back just to visit and perhaps have dinners with them.  Since my return home yesterday, I've felt just much better.

Took a break and had my morning shower.  Rose was even up before I was, and I'm usually awake first.  Chris  came by on his way home from work yesterday evening just to say he was glad to see me at home.

We hired a caregiver who will help some here at home with my exercise, bathing, lunch, and various chores around the house if time permits.  She will start Monday and will be on a strictly part time basis.  I will use her on a five day basis for the first week and see how it works.



 

No comments: