Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Too excited to Sleep

I don't really have any news to post but I know I'm much too excited to be able to sleep anyway.  I've heard from lots of people today who are so happy for me but no one is more overjoyed than me.  There's an old Notre Dame football player in here who has taken a liking to me, and I've known him now for almost three years.  That was when I broke my ankle and spent 2 1/2 months in here.  We have dinner together every night and he's the only one who's sad about my leaving.  Everyone else is happy for me.   He's going to miss me.

I've got Mad Dog suited up to get the heat turned up before we get to the lake and have been watching the forecast.  It's been cold here but supposed to warm up some in the next couple days.  Linda will do the grocery shopping, and she is a wonderful cook.  She probably has the menu planned out already.

Rose will be here tomorrow to help me move this stuff back over there and get ready then to leave for the lake on Thursday.  I know she hasn't missed a single day in coming here so by Friday she may come this direction by habit.  

No comments: