Saturday, January 25, 2014

Back AT the Lake

I'm down here after a long absence and every thing was as it should be.  It was even warm inside though cold outside because Mad Dod had come over earlier and turned the heat up.  It's supposed to warm up some today and tomorrow and get cold again Monday.  It's been frigid all week.

I've already had my weekly visit with Pete and Janet.  Cold in Idaho too with two inches of snow.  It may be the same two inches they had last week since it stays so cold up there.

Chris brought me down yesterday evening.  Shelly had cooked a pot roast which we ate after we got here so we came straight down and didn't even stop to eat on the way.  She put extra onions in it because she knows I like it hat way.  She also sent homemade chicken soup.  My daughters-in-law treat me very well.

Chris got up earlier and poured my coffee in this insulated cup that I'm not fond of but it allows him to sleep longer.  If I try to get it in my favorite cup, I'm afraid I'll either break it or burn myself.  It's time for him to make my breakfast so I'll quit for now.


No comments: