Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Back to the Lake

Still very cold in Missouri.  Chris and I met Shelly and her Uncle Butch for dinner at JJ's in St. Charles last night.  We took the company car.  Even with the ride and defrost, all the ice didn't come off the windshield, and it's a pretty long ride too.

My physical therapist came yesterday and helped me accomplish some things I hadn't tried before.  He came while the aid from Martha's Hands was here, and she can assist me now in some of my exercises.  He'll be back Thursday or Friday.  She'll be back this morning.

Donald's daughter, Jennifer, has a possible helper to spend some time with me at the lake house in the coming months.  I'm hoping we can work out something that will work for us both.  Meanwhile, Chris and I are trekking to the lake this Friday for the weekend.  I haven't been there since the end of November. This is the longest I've ever missed being there.

No comments: