Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Fast Week in Louisville

My helper just left and I'll be here by myself for an hour or so and though Scott and Beth worry about that I just sit here and fool with my computer,  The helper made me bacon and eggs and toast for breakfast so I dread weighing when I get home.

Scott got his phone stolen out of his van yesterday and I thought that meant hr had to have his number changed but then someone convinced me he didn't.  That was good for me because it was one of the few numbers I had memorized.  He's already made arrangements for new service.

Chris is meeting me and Scott at the half way point between here and St. Louis on Saturday.  The week is sure going fast.  I still haven't got to ride with the new driver.  He   is willing to drive with Scott everywhere they need to go but he doesn't need my advice.  Brother Pete taught me how to drive so I could give him some ancient pointers.  I can't drive anymore but still have a valid license.

No comments: