Monday, January 13, 2014

Monday in Louisville

I've spent a lot of this day trying to figure out how to post in Louisville without having to send it to Sis and having her forward it to the Family Gazette but I think I finally got it figured out.  Scott did assist me some though after he got home from work.  He gets home before Beth and aids her in making supper.

The woman they hired to stay with me is good company.  She is also good help.  She believes she should get here a bit earlier in the morning since they had been already left but I'll probably just sleep later since I'm in a different time area.  Scott was afraid I'd get up too early couldn't pour my coffee.  I reassured I'll be fine.

II usually have Rose read my updates for typos but this one will just go through as is.

No comments: