Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Typical Wednesday

I don't really have any news this morning but wanted to post something.  Yesterday was the physical therapist day and also Petrina from Martha's Hands day.  They are both very helpful.  Paul. the therapist, asked me which I'd rather be called - Martha or Sue.  He has been calling me Mrs. Boaz.  I told him the story of my shy childhood and at this point in my life, just keep calling me, I don't care what.  Petrina is coming today but Paul won't be back until Friday.

Goldman is coming over right after he gets out of school today to take me for a pedicure.    Rose has to give a presentation this morning which would make me very nervous, but she doesn't seem to be anxious about it. It's Whole Foods grocery shopping day for Shirley.


No comments: