Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Back to Lake With Kay

I don't have much news to post.  Have to wait to get appointments with the eye surgeon and neurologists and hairdresser.  The hairdresser will come here to the house.  Of course the eye surgeon and neurologist is a matter of being there on time (that they set) and then wait.  Rose is very patient and will make the calls between her clients today.  She is pretty busy these days, even seeing people on the weekends.

I have Petrina from Martha's Hands coming to help me with exercise, and Shirley has gone to Whole Foods to stock up on groceries.  We were out of a lot of stuff after everyone's week away.

Kay and I will go back down to the lake house tomorrow or Thursday.  It's going to be chilly, but Mad Dog will go over and turn the heat up for us.  I'm not sure how long we'll be staying.  That depends on when I can get my appointments and also on how long Kay can stay.

No comments: