Sunday, February 23, 2014

Back to St. Louis

We're going back to St. Louis this afternoon but Kay and  I  may return on Thursday.  Mad Dog made pork chops and fried potatoes and broccoli for dinner last night.  I had to share the avocado with Kay.  The guys don't like it.  I've already showered and got ready for the day and also had my fried egg and piece of toast.  I've talked to Sis and she has her Sunday morning client today.

It looks like it's going to be a bright sunshiny day but chilly.  It's okay because we won't be outside anyway.  Kay did lots of cleaning and organizing yesterday but there's still lots more to do.  Mad Dog was great help.  He took some of the blinds and scrubbed them in one of the bath tubs.  That was a major job for both Mad Dog and Kay.  I just tried to keep out of the way.

No comments: