Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Brayden's 11th Birthday

Today is Brayden's 11th birthday, and it may bring some warmer weather.

That was a wonderful update from our Kansas relatives, and now we need one from our Fellins.

 I had physical therapy yesterday and the therapist will come back tomorrow for a final session.  He has been excellent.  Now I do my exercises as he has shown me me, along with the exercycle which I do 20 minutes a day.

Chris and I had dinner at the Highlander again last night.   Rose and I are meeting some of the Abbott Clan for dinner this evening.  The aide from Martha's Hands is coming to assist me with showering and exercises.  She came yesterday and had some of Linda's French Onion Soup for lunch.  She was sure it was the best soup she has ever eaten.

Happy Birthday, Brayden!  Have your dad  would send a new picture.  

No comments: