Saturday, February 15, 2014

Crab Cakes

Saturday morning and I waited and waited for Pete and Janet to call and decided I'd just go ahead and do it and call them back and sure enough I heard the phone ring as soon as I got the water running.  I called them back and we had our weekly chat.  I had talked to Rose earlier and their cab to the airport was late so they were a bit upset. Goldman had volunteered to take them but they didn't want to make him get up that early.  I assume they got there since I haven't heard ay differently.

We've started a grocery list.  Shelly sent crab cakes from Dierberg's which we ate part of last night for our bedtime snack and will the have the rest for lunch.  I love crab cakes and Rose and I usually have them from Schnuck's on Mondays while Shirley prefers their tilapia.  We'll try the Dierberg's near us and compare.  I think they're both delicious.

There's some old houses that have been torn down across the cove from me some time ago and a bulldozer setting for several weeks.  I don't know what's going to replace what was there and can only wait and see.

No comments: