Monday, February 17, 2014

Good Morning

It's raining but still better than the snow storm we had last week down here.  I talked to Rose and the airline still hasn't found her luggage.  She was completely disgusted and figured it was riding around in someone's trunk.  I hope they compensate her for the discomfort she's suffering.

Chris has gone back to bed and Mad Dog didn't stay with us last night.  We ate our leftovers for dinner.  I'm not sure what we're having for breakfast or supper today.  I had a lovely email from Nancy Hafla (Pete and Janet's daughter who is also my god daughter) which I'd post but I don't know how to transfer.  The email was very touching and told me how to order the crucifix for the rosary she gave me several years ago.  I'd post it but I don't know how to transfer it.  I nearly cried and didn't know I made such an impression.  Keep me in your prayers.

No comments: