Thursday, February 06, 2014

Plans Ahead

We're leaving about one and should be ahead of the traffic and between storms.  It's bitterly cold but Linda has started her car to make sure it will start.  As you can see by the pictures, the road and my driveway are both clear.  Mad Dog was going to come over  if he could make.   I just talked to him, and he still had part of his Dad's driveway to shovel and won't make it before we leave.

I've talked to Rose this morning as I do several times every day.  She's taking me to the doctors on Friday and for the eye surgery on Monday.  She and Shirley and now Linda are my strong support.  Rose and Shirley are going to Florida on the 17th and Chris is taking vacation and coming with me to the lake.  I'm not sure when Scott and the boys will be coming back but Brayden is going to Colorado on Spring Break with Chris and Shelly to Uncle Mark's place while Jalen goes to Florida.

No comments: