Friday, February 14, 2014

Plans for the Day

It's going to be a busy day around here.  Chris and I are leaving this afternoon or evening for a long stay at the lake house so I've got a packing list that Rose will assist me with.  I've made the list and she claims that's the hardest part.   It's about the only part I can handle.  I started it several days ago and have sent it to her already via email.  My suitcase is a laundry basket, and I'll have Petrina from Martha's Hands fill some gallon jugs with water.  I take these water jugs back and forth to save money.  The well water down there isn't drinkable so this is a conservation method.

Kay Berry is going to come down for a couple days and do my Spring house cleaning.  The weather has finally warmed up some but there's a possibility of more snow in the forecast.  Chris and I are hoping to get down there in time for him to get our groceries and not get snowed in.

Rose and Shirley leave tomorrow in the morning for Palm Spring.  They have a very early flight and Goldman has offered to take them to the airport.  Rose has a cold but is getting better and hoping the Florida weather will help her recuperate.

Scott just called me to see if we were going to have good enough weather to get to the lake.  It is okay here, and we can even see land where snow has melted.  Louisville has cancelled school again today for the 9th time this year.

No comments: