Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Still Cold

Another Very Cold Morning in St. Louis.  It seems like winter may never end.  Chris and I are heading for the lake on Friday and pray we don't get another snowstorm like Linda and I got last week.  There's sunshine this morning but still lots of snow on the ground.  As Rose says "How can it look so pretty and still be so cold?"

Brother Donald called me yesterday.  He and Vita had just returned from Wichita having attended one of the grandson's birthdays.  Both Julie and Jennifer still live in Plattsburg though I'm not sure if they have the restaurants or if I spelled Plattsburg right.  I hope to get better acquainted with them this summer since they too have a summer place at the lake.

I have therapy and Martha's Hand's today, so have had a leisurely morning since they don't come until 10 AM.

No comments: