Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Update Lake House

Tomorrow Kay and I are going back down, and I'm not sure how long we're staying.  The place needs some updating.  It is showing its age and I'll do what I can afford.  Doug can probably install toilets and the hard water has made them stained to the point of impossible to clean.  I had a water softener there once but it didn't last long.  Doug may come down one of the next couple weekends, but Bass Pro Shop was having a big sale and he says he needs to stock up on his fishing supplies.

Petrina from Martha's Hands is coming again today.  Rose very busy but I think she's having her guitar lesson this afternoon.  Petrina is having car troubles so we sent her to Goldman's mechanic hoping he could help her reasonably and simply.  She's really good for me.


No comments: