Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Vacation

I don't really have any news to post except it looks like it's going to be a beautiful day.  I got up very early which I almost always do but went to bed early.  I've showered and had breakfast and talked to Rose.  The days go fast down here.  I think Mad Dog and Chris have to go grocery shopping again today.  There's a little store nearby but main supplies come from town.

Kay Berry is going to come down some time this week while we're here but I don't know when yet.  Her son has a place down here but I'm assuming she will stay with me.  I knew him when he was a little kid and now he has a seven month baby and maybe more.

Rose and Shirley are relaxing in Florida.  She didn't say why it took so long for her to get her luggage.  She took her guitar and had planned on doing some strumming AKA practice so she is probably doing that.

I labelled this vacation but I'm on a continuous vacation except for doctors and therapy so it's really vacation for others.  I'm on a constant vacation.

No comments: