Wednesday, February 05, 2014

Winter Storm

We're up.  Linda's an early riser too.  We've been watching the weather closely and decided the roads would probably be better by tomorrow.  We just hope they plow the hill here in the subdivision.  Mad Dog is still down here.  I talked to him last night and he will let me know what he's going to do.  I think most of the snow went north and south of us but we did get some.  Linda is going to take some more pictures today.  She made some of her French onion Soup for dinner last night and has a pork tenderloin marinating for tonight.  She went to the store to get salt yesterday before the snow started.  She thought I meant for to melt on the sidewalk.  I meant table salt.  We may need the sidewalk salt and can't find the table salt but we're making do.

No comments: