Saturday, March 22, 2014

Back to the Lake

Rose and I just returned from having lunch at the Cheesecake Factory at the Galleria where she also had an appointment at the Apple Store.  It has warmed up some outside but still didn't get so cold here as it did or does in Idaho.  I called Scott the other day and asked him why he never calls me to see how I am.  He said he doesn't have to because he reads the Family Gazette.  Is this why I seldom get any emails except advertisements?

Again, we can't find the Cardinals on TV but perhaps we know why.  No one cares.  We do and would watch it if the game were on.  Now Rose has left to have her haircut and Shirley and I can't find the game on TV and I'm reluctant about calling Scott.  There's some basketball tournament on today and Chris is probably either watching that or listening to it so I'm reluctant about calling him too.  Someone will call over here if one of the three of us wins on any of the those games.  Scott did win one $25.00 yesterday and got his investment back.

Linda and I are going down to the lake house on Monday til Thursday.  I'm hoping she has onion soup on the menu.  Whatever she makes is always better than anything I could ever make.


No comments: