Saturday, March 08, 2014

Maybe Louisville

I'm having my eye surgery Monday morning, and the only time they could take me was 6:00 in the morning.  [As we say here after daylight savings time kicks in, "It will really be 5:00.]  The procedure will take about two hours and I'll have to stay about 4 hours, so I should be home by lunch time.  I'm hoping my vision will improve and my double vision disappear after all this to do.   Mostly I'll be glad to quit having to have people take me to the eye center, find out, and do nothing.

I'm thinking of going to Louisville before or after the week Brayden goes to Colorado with Chris and Shelly.  Scott is going to drive him over and then pick him up when they return.  I could ride with Scott or fly one way and spend some time with the kids,  They had a service like Martha's Hands here assist me when I went last time so I was not alone all day.  This is just a tentative idea,  dates and logistics to be worked out.

It's Saturday and we're going to the Galleria.  Pete hasn't called yet but but it's very early morning in Idaho.  Yesterday felt like spring but I'm afraid we're back to chilly again today.

No comments: