Saturday, March 15, 2014

Saturday Back at the Lake

Chris and I arrived here at the lake yesterday evening after stopping at Culver's in Jefferson City for a hamburger en route.  We're going to do some grocery shopping today and I'm going to check the bulletin board in the grocery store for a possible companion and advertise for what I need and see what response I get from either side.  I can offer a fairly good pay and the work is not very difficult.  Right now Chris is on his computer and I'm on mine.  I need someone to cook and drive and shop and dole out my meds.  I simply can't be left alone.  Again, if anyone is interested in the position, my email address is marthaboaz@Aol.com and my cell number is 314-452-3685.

It looks like the weather is going to be gorgeous today but now there's another snow storm in the forecast.  Surely the snow won't stick.  I've talked to Pete and Rose this morning.  It was 50 this morning in Idaho Falls and Pete was pleased about the weather but upset about the politicians.

No comments: