Saturday, March 01, 2014

Saturday

Pete thought Friday was Saturday so he called me a day early this week.  We've had Idaho weather this week here and will continue to do so.  I've talked to Rose this morning and was having trouble with my computer.   She was busy with a client and Kay and I managed to solve the trouble on our own.

Mad Dog has been great help and he's back and forth between here and his Dad's.  Between him and Kay, I'm really enjoying Netflex and Amazon.   Also, spring season first game started yesterday and the  Cardinals  play at noon again today.  Lots of the players are new but I'm sure I'll get familiar with them.

Kay did  all the grocery shopping yesterday and stocked up in case we get snowed in.  She's going to cook a roast in the crock pot today which will make some great leftovers too.  None of the neighbors are here because it's too cold for the lake.

No comments: