Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Summer Companion

We have to be back down to the Eye Center at 9 AM tomorrow which won't be so bad as yesterday but still early.  Rose is putting eyedrops and icepacks on my eyes just as we were instructed and we'll probably learn more in the morning when they check me out post-op.  I can see better with both eyes open and watched the news and a movie on TV last night WITHOUT DOUBLE VISION.  I caught myself shutting one eye from habit, I think.  I'm being very careful this morning and keeping both eyes open.

I'm still haven't found a part time summer companion.  Goldman, my usual author-in-residence, is proud that he 'fell in love' and, though I really miss him, so am I.  Just sorry he won't be available but do hope he and Joy live happily ever after.  What I need is a live-in person to cook, do some cleaning, shopping, take me sometimes back and forth to St. Louis, assist in exercise and some personal needs, and miscellaneous other things.  I have Netflix, Amazon, an exerycyle, a washer and dryer, a private room with a TV--very comfortable and beautiful accomadations.  The house is right on the lake and there is also a pool in the subdivision.  The salary is negotiable.  If you're interested or can recommend someone, email me at marthaboaz@aol.com or call me at 314- 452-3685.

No comments: