Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Tuesday at the Lake

It's cold out this morning though I haven't been outside nor do I plan do go out much.  My friends, Liz and Dave Prange, have sold their home in St. Louis and have a couple of used wave runners for sale which haven't been used much the last couple years.   I already have one and don't need another one.  If any of my readers is interested in one or both of them, email me at marthaboaz@aol.com, and I'll make sure the Pranges get the message.

I don't need a wave runner but do need toilet bowls. These just won't come clean after all these years of hard water.  I've used the Shakleee products that Linda sells but the stain just stays there.  I'm going to see if the guys can install new ones when they have one of their guys' weekends.


No comments: