Monday, April 21, 2014

Back in St. St. Louis

I'm back now in St. Louis and have been working on my exercise.  Taking a break and cooling off.  Griped all winter about the cold weather and now upset about about the heated weather.  Petrina is here today and we did my exercises.  Rose is at a guitar lesson and Shirley is seeing clients.

Again I want to tell some stories from raising my sons.  Goldman always liked to eat dinner at our house.  I oft times made breakfast for supper and he  liked that.  He was going to eat with us one night and I always made the boys pray.  Before we ate, Scott came in and said to me, "Don't pray, Mom, He's Jewish, you know."  I don't know what he thought that meant.  Also, I don't remember if we prayed that night.  Goldman is getting married on July 28, and I feel like the other mother of the groom.

I asked Brayden if they prayed before they ate and he said only when you're here.

No comments: