Saturday, April 12, 2014

Back To Missouri Tomorrow

I've been reading back over old entries and talked with Scott over them and the Gazette has already settled one argument.  I thought I broke my ankle in 2008.  He said it wasn't. As usual he was right. It was 2010.  I did notice in my poring over the past that we were much more newsy.  I'll try to be so in the future.

Ding is meeting Scott and Jalen and me at he half way to Missouri tomorrow.  I'm sure Jalen isn't going with us because he wants to spend time with his Granny.   He is 16 and has a driver's license but has to have a licensed driver with him for a period of time to drive by himself.  I remember that I lived with Pete and Janet in Idaho because you could drive at 15 the year I turned 15 so and I don't know if I even had a Granny.  I just wanted to drive.

Beth and Scott made brisket, broccoli, and potatoes for dinner.  Tristan had dinner with  us and I believe is spending the night again.  The boys are wanting to shoot fireworks but it's illegal in Kentucky to shoot fireworks.  Brayden told him he's seen them.  Scott replied those were in Indiana.  I suggested we go there but Scott didn't think that was a good idea.


No comments: