Wednesday, April 09, 2014

'Company Car'

I think I've adjusted to the time change.  I was awake before Beth and Brayden left and of course when my helper arrived.  I had been on St. Louis time earlier in my arrival and sleeping through everything.

There's some good news to post.  The 'company car' was at a Lexus dealership in Denver and Rose was unsure about what to do with it. Along came a mechanic at the dealer who needed a car for his daughter who was going off to college in the fall who offered to buy it.  This was much to Rose's relief and his delight.  This solved her quandary and probably his also.  I'll miss it a lot even though I can't drive.

The Cardinals won last night.  They were tied when Brayden and I went to bed but when I got up he already knew they had won it 7 to 5.  I'm not sure what time the game is today.  I'll look it up later or wait for Brayden to tell me.  Linda and I are going to the lake next Monday.  I'm not sure how I'm getting back to St. Louis but I'll get there.  Linda is a  Cardinal fan too.  I'm really hoping the weather finally turns to spring.

No comments: