Monday, April 28, 2014

Eye Doctor Appointment

I'm awake early and trying to  keep very quiet so as not to awaken Sis.  I think it stormed last night but Shirley got to New Orleans without much delay.  We had some storm here but it passed before bedtime.  I have an eye doctor appointment this afternoon and Rose and I may pick up bedding plants on our way back home.  Depending on the weather, she may plant them.  I don't believe she has any clients scheduled.  Patrina is coming early since we have to leave early.

I thought I needed s pair of solid black shoes and the brown ones I had been wearing were fine.  We took a good look at the brown ones and saw they were wore out.  In looking in my closet, Rose found I had good black ones and also a pair of walking shoes and I don't need to get shoes right now.   We threw the brown ones away.  Goldman is taking me to my birthday pedicure on Wednesday.

Rose and I both went to take Shirley to the airport yesterday.  They don't like leaving me alone.  I assure them that I won't get up and mosey around but they're still uncomfortable about my even going downstairs on the stair lift in the morning.






No comments: