Friday, April 25, 2014

Friday Morning

Sunshiny day today but rain is in the forecast.  Cardinals have a day game and I'm hoping they do better than they did yesterday.  Donald called me yesterday.  I heard from all my siblings among others with birthday greetings.  Vita and Donald had been in Florida and called yesterday and Brother Joe's belated card arrived on the 24th, so I know they were anyway thinking of me.  Linda gave me an appointment for a pedicure and Goldman is going to take me next week Wednesday for it.  It's out in Chesterfield, and we were going to go today but he would rather go then.  It was very thoughtful of Linda.  She came over for a visit and brought the gift.

There's no wind blowing and I've not seen any humming birds on our feeder.  There are lots of squirrels up and about.  Petrina is coming this morning to assist me in showering and exercising.  She comes Monday through Friday.  I ride the exercycycle at least 20 minutes, among other things.  She still stays 4 hours.  I've put this in before but am adding it again.




No comments: